At Camp Northlake, we place a strong emphasis on the spiritual growth of our K-6th grade campers. We believe that the best thing we can give our children is the ability to hide God's Word in their hearts and draw closer to Him through the knowledge of His Word.
Our Mission: Camp Northlake serves as a means of evangelism and service to the St. Tammany community, as well as a form of leadership training for our staff and counselors. Our counselors are all current or former Northlake Christian students.
At Camp Northlake, our summer camp helps build character and great summer memories! Your child will make new friends and be surrounded by an amazing, qualified staff of counselors who will make their summer unforgettable!
Daily activities include: Chapel time with exciting worship music and devotionals from camp directors and guest speakers, swimming pool time, indoor gym playtime, outdoor playground time, video game and game room time, lunch and snack time and movie time.
Camp Northlake hosts exciting themed events each day of the week:
- TASTY TUESDAYS - Cool down with a sweet treat! Your camper will enjoy a snowball or Bop's Frozen Custard every Tuesday!
- WILD WEDNESDAY - Ready to get WILD?! From inflatable obstacle courses to visits from Instagator, to karate lessons - Wild Wednesday is sure to be a hit with your camper!
- FIELD TRIP THURSDAY - Campers will enjoy live plays, visit the fish at the Aquarium of the Americas, bounce around at the Kids & Family Arena and so much more! For the complete schedule of field trips, view our CALENDAR.
- WATERSLIDE FRIDAY - End the week with a SPLASH! Your camper will enjoy a thrilling inflatable waterslide each Friday!
- Camp Northlake T-shirts are required to be worn each day.
- Shirts can be pre-ordered online and will be sold at our Open House and in our Camp Office for $15 each.
- Campers must wear tennis shoes every day!
- No flip-flops or sandals (except to go to the pool area)
- Please mark all clothing and personal items with your child’s name. It is the Camper’s responsibility to keep up with all items that he/she brings to camp. No toys or games are allowed. A Lost and found table is located near the Camp Northlake office in the Secondary Building.
- All campers, K-6th grade, will swim daily.
- Campers will be monitored by two lifeguards on the deck, and all counselors are required to be in the pool with campers at all times.
- Campers must bring a swimsuit (ONE PIECE for girls), a towel, sunscreen, and flipflops daily. Please bring one can of spray on sunscreen the first week your camper attends camp. Your camper's counselor will hold your campers' sunscreen.
What Will My Child Be Up To All Day?